14 Jun Check Cashing at a Pawn Shop
Check cashing is an issue for many people in the USA, especially since a large number of people in America do not have a bank account or do not prefer to use them. Banks levy hefty fees and have several periodical charges as well which tends to drive away many people.
There are several options for people who do not wish to use a bank although they will still use it costing them 1% to 3% to cash a check. Skipping banks also means they can do away with a waiting period for banks to clear a check and money to be deposited in an account.
This article describes many options for those who are searching for “check cashing near me”. It also explains many advantages of using Pawn Shop.
Check Cashing Options
Thus, for those who do not have a bank account or wish to avoid a bank due to some reason or the other, here are a few other options:
- Approaching a local bank: If a check is drawn on a local bank which has a branch close-by; you will most likely be able to cash this check.
- Retail Store: Several retail stores also will allow one to cash a check, Wal-Mart being one of them.
- Pawnbrokers: A pawn shop will cash a check at a cost. But this means you will receive money in advance for a wide range of checks as compared to other options; however, it will cost a small percentage as well.
Using a Pawn Shop for Cashing a Check
Pawn shops also offer check cashing services and are often open 24×7, thus allowing people to cash their check at any time of the day or night. There are many advantages to select this option:
- This is one of the most convenient methods of cashing a check.
- It is possible to obtain cash instantly with this option.
- For those planning to do a search online like ‘Check cashing near me’; they need to look no further than a pawn shop close to them.
- If it so happens that the bank is closed or it is an extended bank holiday and it an urgent requirement this is the best solution.
- It is possible to cash a check without an official ID as well as by using an alternative form of identification.
Pawn & More is an online pawn shop and is also the best place for one to cash a check. Unlike a bank that has strict working hours which is not convenient for all people, that is not the case with us. All that is necessary to carry is a valid Government issued identity document. However, for those with none, even and a valid alternative document will suffice.
One of the major advantages of opting for us here is that we accept a wide range of checks. In addition to that, we offer a large range of financial services and have the lowest rates too. Some of our other services include paying bills, transferring money, borrowing any amount of money by offering collateral.
Types of checks we cash:
- Payroll checks
- Government checks
- Cashier checks
- Insurance drafts and checks
- Money orders
- Tax refund checks
- Personal checks
- Out of state checks